Burg Vital Resort is nestled on a picturesque plateau within the snow-capped Alps mountain range, the Burg Vital is a tranquil oasis for travellers looking for an unforgettable retreat into luxury amid nature’s wondrous backdrop. It is situated nearby to beautiful ski villages, including Lech. The hotel is a quaint oasis for relaxation amid exploring the region that awaits just outside. Back inside, the property offers the perfect balance of indoor spa treatments (including Ayurvedic or Far East-inspired treatment at the opulent, three-level vitalSPA) and outdoor adventures. In summer, expert hiking and Nordic walking guides will lead you to forests, lakes, and Alpine peak. In winter, explore 190 mi / 305 km of ski runs, as well as freestyle and snowboarding parks.
5 OUTTHERE TIPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR STAY
1. Don’t miss the spa. It is unlike anywhere else
2. Spend evenings listening to live music and sipping herbal cocktails by a blazing log fire at the Chimney Bar. They also have a wine cellar to indulge
3. Dine at the hotel’s restaurants, including Picea, offering a sumptuous breakfast buffet and everchanging dinner menu, and Griggeler Stuba, heralded by its clientele for among the finest of dining experiences.
4. Go on a guided Nordic walking tour or guided mountain bike tour
5. Unwind in total seclusion at the Private Spa Suite, with steam bath, biosauna, flotation tub, and complimentary fruit and drinks
With over 700 hotels spanning 85 countries, Preferred Hotels and Resorts has something for you.
In partnership: Preferred Hotels & Resorts + OutThere