Set atop the majestic peak of Mount Förberget, Copperhill Mountain Lodge offers an idyllic escape with dramatic views of Sweden’s snow-capped ridge lines. You’ll ,arvel at the hotel’s stunning Scandinavian design from the moment you enter the lobby, with its soaring wooden ceiling and spectacular copper feature wall. Seven tiers of accommodations continue the alpine theme, inviting you to choose from stylish, cozy retreats or a private luxury lodge. Designed by master architect Peter Bohlin, responsible for the iconic look of the Fifth Avenue Apple Store in New York, the hotel has been constructed from natural materials such as copper, pine, and slate. The cozy, lodge-style guestrooms, suites, and residences overlook stunning mountains and forest-scapes and feature sleek interior décor that seamlessly integrates with the captivating aura of nature. Featuring an ideal ski-in, ski-out location, the hotel gives you the chance to start your day on the slopes and finish it at the award-winning Level Spa & Health Club.
5 OUTTHERE TIPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR STAY
1. Indulge in Niesti’s six-course tasting menu based on seasonal, locally sourced cuisine
2. Find yourself cozy with a cloudberry cocktail beside the slate fireplace of Fireside Lounge
3. The hotel is located atop the peak of Mt. Förberget in Åre, Sweden, it’s world class skiing
4. Check-in, ski out. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your gear, there’s a ski rental place in the hotel
5. Rest and rejuvenate in one of the properties three pools, saunas, treatment rooms, private spa, and gym