After two years of extensive renovations, this reimagined Austrian hotel will excite guests with its thoughtful exclusivity and modern elegance. With Italian influence in Salzburg starting in the 16th century, Hotel Stein embodies this cultural connection with its design and details throughout. It’s in its own world of artistic elegance, with breathtaking views of the city, especially from its famous rooftop terrace. It’s great that the hotel now has touches to suit the contemporary traveller, but we love that it still holds on to age-old traditions, in its exquisite design and details inspired by an Austrian-Italian fusion the minute you walk in the front door to its location that allows you to explore the surrounding, historic town of Salzburg.
5 OUTTHERE TIPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR STAY
1. Stay well on holiday – indulge at the intimate spa with a relaxation area, sauna, and gym. Ambitious, outdoor enthusiasts will find running guides in the guestrooms
2. Enjoy breathtaking views of Salzburg and the River Salzach from the rooftop bar
3. Eat to activate all your senses, particularly at the hotel’s Seven Senses rooftop restaurant or its popular health food bakery on the ground floor
4. It may be hard to leave the hotel, but do allow time to explore Salzburg. It’s a gem
5. Spending the Advent season in Mozart’s city is like walking into a fairy-tale. The Fortress sits high above the city and the Cathedral serves as a magnificent backdrop. The Christmas Market on Cathedral Square is truly a romantic market with a long history. Its origins go back to 1491, making it the oldest market in Salzburg. With over 90 events, the Salzburg Christmas Market offers visitors a varied social and cultural programme
With over 700 hotels spanning 85 countries, Preferred Hotels and Resorts has something for you.
In partnership: Preferred Hotels & Resorts + OutThere