The green and gold vineyards, picturesque valleys, and abundant activities surrounding Il Castelfalfi quickly captured our hearts. This Tuscan paradise with swoon-worthy and grandiose guestrooms were enough to completely win us over. Between the natural stone accents, hardwood floors, and instantly soothing color palettes, it’s safe to say Il Castelfalfi’s architects really nailed it.
1. Get creative and try your hand at painting and sculpture classes or go for an adventure on horseback.
2. End your day with a visit to the onsite restaurant to experience the most delicious in Mediterranean gastronomy.
3. For one night at least, take advantage of the alfresco dining option to really take in the view of the surrounding countryside.
4. OutThere golf fans can play the area’s largest golf course. The Mountain or Lake Course offer varying levels of difficulty but the same breathtaking views of surrounding landscapes, castles, and farm buildings. Just remember to try to keep your eye on the ball.
5. Grab your bicycle or Vespa and hop on a guided tour through the nearby cities of Florence and Pisa where you’ll enjoy scenic routes over rolling hills and cypress-tree-lined roads.