Zurich is making a comeback, and located right at its old-town heart is this majestic property, the Storchen Zurich. It has a real pedigree in luxury hospitality, having welcomed guess for 660 years. You’ll be based right at the edge of the River Limmat, with views over the water to the church towers of the old town and you’ll revel in centuries-old tradition of outstanding hospitality. Storchen has service down to a fine art, with no stone left unturned – but note that it’s not just lavish, the hotel has a real focus on sustainability.. You’ll enjoy the very best location in the city here, with the river, lake and plenty to do and explore just on your doorstep.
5 OUTTHERE TIPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR STAY
1. Vibrant Bahnhofstrasse and all it offers just two-minutes’ walk away
2. Dine on gourmet cuisine on a terrace overlooking Old Town at La Rôtisserie
3. Choose a fine cigar from the hotel’s humidor and pair it with a high-quality whiskey or a glass of wine at the Cigar Bar
4. Begin your day with a vast breakfast buffet of Swiss regional cuisine featuring fresh produce straight from the hotel’s own farm
5. At Christimas – whether at Zurich’s oldest Christmas market in the picturesque Old Town, at the urban “Wienachtsdorf” Christmas village on Sechseläutenplatz near Bellevue, or next to the 15-meter tall sparkling Christmas tree at the Christkindlimarkt at Zurich Main Train Station: In Zurich, there is a Christmas market to suit each and every taste.
With over 700 hotels spanning 85 countries, Preferred Hotels and Resorts has something for you.
In partnership: Preferred Hotels & Resorts + OutThere